Congratulations to NPPR’s 2017 MVP2 winners! Winners were notified during P2 Week that they were being recognized for exceptional efforts to promote pollution prevention. The awards recognize outstanding pollution prevention and energy efficiency projects on the state and local level as well as public awareness activities.
Our 2017 MVP2 Award Winners are:
- Peggy Morgan, Washington Dept. of Ecology – P2 Champion
- Kate Anderson, Beyond Benign – P2 Educator
- Global Foundries US 2 LLC – P2 Program Winner
- Mark Richey Woodworking – Multi-media Winner
- Lissa McCracken, Kentucky Pollution Prevention Center – Volunteer of the Year
- Peterbilt Motors Company – Honorable Mention
To find out more about the award winning initiatives, read the summaries by clicking on each. NPPR would like to thank everyone that participated in the 2017 MVP2 Awards.
Press Release – 2017 MVP2 Winners ( MS Word )