Applications for the National Pollution Prevention Roundtable’s annual MVP2 awards have been posted.
Submit an application by August 31, 2018 for P2 Champion, P2 Educator, P2 Program, Multi-media, or P2 Volunteer of the Year to compete to join the ranks of previous winners.
Last year NPPR recognized 4 individuals and 2 companies for their pollution prevention efforts:
- Peggy Morgan, Washington Dept. of Ecology – P2 Champion
- Kate Anderson, Beyond Benign – P2 Educator
- Global Foundries US 2 LLC – P2 Program Winner
- Mark Richey Woodworking – Multi-media Winner
- Lissa McCracken, Kentucky Pollution Prevention Center – Volunteer of the Year
- Peterbilt Motors Company – Honorable Mention
|Questions, click here.|